Friday, March 23, 2018

** VIDEO PREMIERE ** Pip Hall - Fire





Words: Linn Branson

Taken from her debut full-length due later in the year on My Little Empire, 'Fire' is the latest single from Preston singer-songwriter Pip Hall.

“I’m my own worst enemy and often find myself battling my own thoughts and criticising myself for the most insignificant things. The song is kind of about that," she reveals, of the bedroom laptop written composition.

Little Indie can now bring you the video to 'Fire' in our premiere here.

Made by motion graphic designer and VFX artist, Aleksandar Melov in a lyric style, it complements the song with both colour and subtlety without overwhelming the lyrics.

Watch 'Fire' below, and then check out Pip's festival appearances, plus two dates supporting Bryde.



Live dates

APRIL
20 Manchester, Gullivers (supporting Bryde)

MAY
01 London, Omeara (supporting Bryde)
05 Liverpool Sound City
18 Brighton, The Great Escape
20 Highest Point Festival

Find out more on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment